Sway --> Landlords & Flex Operators – workcloud24

Landlords &
Flex Operators

Be part of our leading marketplace for flex workspace and hybrid workforce management solutions!
Get Started

Market Share

Our alliance stands stronger and presents a larger market share

Exclusivity

Our ecosystem is a closed shop for validated workcloud24 partners

Fortune 500

Be listed on the vendor list and receive requirements from a global sales desk

ESG

Ensured quality by support & certification of digital and ESG strategy

Join the alliance and benefit
from an exclusive marketplace

A handful of industry leaders cover 40 % of the flex office market while the remaining 60 % are shared between medium and smaller operators.
It is time to stand strong together and covers multiple locations and countries to offer an alternative for the increasing demand of hybrid workplace solutions.
Alliance

Stand stronger and receive top corporate leads incl. Fortune 500

Marketplace

Exclusive access to know-how, solutions, certifications and benefits

ESG on the digital workcloud24 marketplace

The one-stop-shop for all your ESG needs

  • Easy navigation through the jungle of international regulations
  • Industry standard compliance & certification
  • Meet the needs of Fortune 500 tenants

0+

Our Professional Team

0+

Years of Experience

0%

Higher Occupancy

0%

Higher Revenue

How to join?

Simply sign up below and we will guide you to go through the registration process step by step

    Contact Us

    Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.