We are happy to announce our next webinar.
We invite you to join our event on 06 April 2022, at 11:00 CET with Oana Stamatin on challenges and opportunities for existing stock of commercial buildings related to ESG in CEE.
We will be discussing in detail:
· EU directives related to energy performance and energy efficiency – impact in renovation projects
· The challenges faced by tenants that want to select high energy efficient buildings that also take care about the health, wellbeing and safety of their employees
· The pressure put by financial institutions – seen by EU as a catalyst for ESG agenda
· Carbon emissions tracking and reduction – EU 2030 target of 55% reduction in net greenhouse gas emissions compared with 1990 levels
· From where to start? Which might be the first steps in setting up an ESG strategy that is achievable?
About our speaker: Oana Stamatin is skilled in building surveying and sustainability consultancy in real estate developments, with specialization in LEED, BREEAM and WELL certifications for new developments and existing assets.
In February 2022 Oana was appointed ESG Chief Officer for CEE and Romania, managing and driving all ESG related regional activities.
The webinar is free and all you need to do is book a spot here via registration: